|PRACTICE CLOTHING ORDER INFORMATION
ALL Parents: If you are missing any practice gear please see me at the desk today- all unclaimed clothing has been given to Lindsay.
We are expecting a Ballet/Lyrical attire order this week. Some of you have emailed us already and Lindsay has replied to your emails.
Tap Dancer Parents:
We had 9 dancers whose tap shoes were the wrong size and they were left here at the desk. Please come in this week (as soon as possible) and see if you can fit in a pair we have here. We want to try to fix orders in house before exchanging with the company.
Musick Studios is using the Band App this season as another method to keep you connected to studio life. If you are not connected to us on our Band App click the link below and follow the steps to set it up and get connected.
Like is on Facebook: @Musick_Studios
Follow us on Instagram: @MusickStudios
There is strength in numbers! Never underestimate the power of the “Like, Share & Comment! Be sure to help us showcase your dancers to our community by being actively involved in our social media posts. Drop us a comment- share our posts! Share the love!
- If you have not turned in a voided check and or an ACH form, non ACH dance fees will be charged to your account on 9/1/2018.
- Please come into the studio and check the ballet room window to ensure your dancer’s name is spelled correctly. Most of the information was pulled directly from the information provided during online registration- but we want to ensure everything came through and your child’s name is spelled correctly for all future publications. Every name will either need to be marked “Checked” or provide spelling corrections.
- If your child leaves something at the studio, it will be placed in our “Lost and Found” box. This box is in the 2nd lobby next to the gatorade machine.
- Please ensure all dancers are dressed out for each class.
- Please do not drop off younger dancers more than 10 minutes prior to classes beginning.
- If your dancer is a 5 year dancer or 10 year dancer this year please email Office@musickstudios.com
(All dates will be added to the calendar in the Band App)
- 9/3/2018: Closed for Labor Day
- 9/4/2018: Halloween Show Tickets go on Sale @ Musick Studios (Show details to be released this week)
- 10/1/2018-10/4/2018: Costume Sizing Week. Please ensure your dancer is in class this week. We will be sizing for our April showcase costumes.
- 10/1/2018: Musick Studios Swag Pre Order will start. Stay tuned for details of what will be available for order.
- 10/8/2018-10/12/2018: Closed. No classes during fall break. Statements will be going out this week as costume fees are added to accounts.
- 10/23/2018-10/27/2018: Halloween show participants you will have rehearsals this week. You will receive more details surrounding the Halloween show practices in a separate Halloween show Band App. (stay tuned for that)
- 10/26/2018: Nightmare On Frederica Street: The Story Untold.
- Location TWO Theater
- Time: 7:00 pm
- 10/27/2018: Nightmare On Frederica Street: The Story Untold.
- Location: TWO Theater
- Times: 1:00 pm- 5:00 pm & 8:00 pm
- 10/30/2018: Last day to place a Musick Studios swag pre order.
- 11/3/2018-11/4/2018: Bluegrass Tattoo Convention- All Star Performance
- 11/12/2018: We will be having classes on Veterans day.
- 11/15/2018: Last day to pay April costume fees. A 10% late fee will be applied after this date.
- 11/18/2018: All Star teams are competing at World Of Dance Chicago.
- 11/21/2018-11/23/2018: Closed for Thanksgiving.
- 12/24/2018-1/1/2018: Closed for Holidays
- 1/2/2019: Classes resume.