Message from LeAnne Musick:
Thank you so much for supporting the Halloween show!
The students are doing a wonderful job coming in focused and ready to dance. This is important since the studio has started choreography for our showcase. Parents will be able to record dances the week of December 17-20, 2018 and again March 25 – March 28, 2019.
Thank you to all the families who make up our big family- we could not do it without you!
Costume fees due 11/15/2018
Costume fees MUST be paid in full by 11/15/2018.
It really does take these companies several months to make the 1000+ costumes that we order and to ship them.
Then we must allow staff an ample amount of time to sort through them and label them for your dancers. It is our goal to have costumes in your hands a minimum of 1 to 2 weeks before showcase pictures.
The costume companies do charge additional fees to order late & expedite shipping to us. Those fees will be added to your account if costume fees are not paid in full by 11/15/2018.
Five Year Dancers
Our list is still incomplete. If this is your 5th year dancing at Musick Studios please email Office@musickstudios.com and provide your shirt size.
10 Year dancers
Please email LeAnne (firstname.lastname@example.org) your ring size.
To everyone who referred a family to dance at Musick Studios, we thank you.
If the child you referred is still dancing then your November dance fees have been discounted 50%. ACH transactions cannot be stopped for the month- but rather will be applied to your costume fees.
If your costume fees are more than your monthly fee you will be responsible for paying the difference in person or emailing Lindsay to push through a one-time payment for the balance due.
Students of the Month
Lost and Found
Every dance season our lost and found fills up quickly. The most common items are jackets and socks. The second most common item is shoes. Items are often left for a week or more and on occasion they are never claimed. If your child is missing anything, check the lost and found. The lost and found is located in the lobby to the left of the Pepsi machine. During our Thanksgiving break, everything will be bagged up and taken to a local charity.
- 11/3/2018-11/4/2018:Bluegrass Tattoo Convention- All Star Performance
- For more info on this event Check Out
- 11/6/2018: Classes are in session.
- 11/12/2018:We will be having classes on Veterans Day.
- 11/15/2018:Last day to pay April costume fees. A 10% late fee will be applied after this date.
- 11/21/2018-11/23/2018:Closed for Thanksgiving.
- 12/6/2018: Harlem Globetrotters
- 12/17/2019-12/20/2019: Can film dances in class
- 12/24/2018-1/1/2018:Closed for Holidays
- 1/2/2019: Classes resume.
- 1/12/2019: SHOWCASE PARENT MEETING 10 am @ Musick Studios- bring a chair!
- 1/21/2019: Martin Luther King Day- Classes ARE in session.
- 2/18/2019: Presidents Day- Classes ARE in session.
- 3/21-3/22-3/23/2019: Show case pictures. Details to come on this at later date.
3/25/2019-3/28/2019: Can film dances in class.
4/1/2019-4/5/2019: Closed for Spring break.
4/13/2019: Saturday Practice 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (more details to come)
4/20/2019: Saturday Practice 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (more details to come)
4/22/2019: Monday Fun Day Studio wide rehearsal at Musick Studios.
4/23-4/26/2019: Showcase Rehearsal Week